More information about the Kaapsehoop Horse Trails Volunteer Project!
- General equine husbandry
- Lessons in saddles and bridles
- Horseback riding
- Training young horses –
dressage, jumping & on trail
- Traction work with Horses
- Clearing of Trails
- Counteracting alien vegetation
- Daily duties (as per list) i.e.: feeding, caring for in house horses and chicken project, cleaning and maintenance of stable facilities
- Horse preparation for rides & trails
- Volunteers must be enthusiastic and be prepared to work hard and be part of the Team
- Home stay assistance in cooking, cleaning, laundry etc.
The program includes accommodation in a 2 bedroom flat which sleeps a maximum of 4 volunteers sharing. There is an en-